Join us this October for our Fall Family Camp! Come see friends and relive your summer camp memories! This weekend of family fun and bonding is a great opportunity to spend quality time with the whole family relaxing on the shores of the Puget Sound. Come try out your favorite camp activities, enjoy having delicious meals cooked for you, and experiencing the magic of Camp Sealth during a new season!
Who can attend?
Family Camp is open to family members of all ages! A few camp activities will be restricted to children based on age, but there will be plenty of options for everyone in the family.
This event is designed to be as action-packed or as relaxing as you want it to be. The schedule is flexible, allowing you to do only the activities you want to do. Activity options will include:
- Marine touch tanks
- Fall arts & crafts
- Field games
- Outdoor living skills
- Pumpkin carving
- And more!
Family Camp is designed to give participants the feel of a full week of summer camp, condensed into just a couple of days. To do that, we include some of our favorite camp traditions, including:
- Pie-Baking Contest: Back by popular demand this year will be our Fall Family Camp Pie Bake Off! Bring a special family recipe or make one of the provided pie recipes from camp. Camp will provide the ingredients and you bring the skills. If you would like to make a special family pie requires some out of the box ingredients please bring those. All of the pies will be on display for tasting at dinner Saturday night.
- Campfire & S’mores: What would camp be without a campfire? Join us on Friday night for a classic campfire with skits and songs led by the Camp Sealth staff, and there is no better way to end the campfire than with a s’mores dessert.
- Theme Lunch: For Saturday lunch, the staff will pick a theme, and everyone is encouraged to dress up for the theme! You can raid the camp costume closet or get creative and make your own using art supplies or natural materials. There will be awards given out for the best costumes!
- Minute To Win It: On Saturday evening, team up with other families to get silly and show us your best Minute to Win It skills.
- PJ Breakfast: On Sunday morning, don’t bother getting dressed! Come to breakfast in your PJs (wear pink PJs if you have them!) and join us for the Pink Pajama song and parade around the dining hall.
Dates & Times
Fall Family Camp is October 16-18, 2020. Check-in is anytime after 5:00 pm on Friday, and check-out is by 12:00 pm on Sunday. Your family has the option to stay for the full weekend (we highly recommend it!) or just for Saturday night.
Meals & Accommodations
Families stay in camp-style cabins with basic utilities. Bathrooms are located nearby in separate buildings. Some accommodations are available for those who need it, including ADA accessible cabins and in-room bathrooms. All meals are provided during the weekend, and snacks, coffee and tea are also available. Most special diets can be accommodated. Learn more about our sleeping accommodations and food service.
Cost & Registration
To make Family Camp accessible to as many families as possible, we offer flexible registration options, including:
- $150 per person for the full weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- $85 per person for one night only (Saturday to Sunday)
- $600 cabin rate for full weekend – up to 8 participants
- Children up to age 2 are free
Cabin Rate Info: The cabin rate is a group registration rate that allows up to 8 people to attend together and pay one flat fee. This can apply to a single family or multiple families willing to stay together. All participants will stay in a single cabin (room). If two or more families register with the cabin rate, they should register separately and select the “Cabin Rate” option during registration; families must mutually request each other.
In addition to these pricing options, we also offer financial aid for eligible families.