Help us celebrate our 100th summer with this very special event, Centennial Family Camp! Taking place Labor Day Weekend in 2021, we welcome all families of our campers, alumni, board, volunteers, past staff, and Camp Fire friends from near and far to join us for a weekend of classic Camp Sealth fun! Everyone is welcome!
This event is designed to be as action-packed or as relaxing as you want it to be. The schedule is flexible, allowing you to do only the activities you want to do. Activity options will include:
- Marine touch tanks
- Arts & Crafts
- Field games
- Outdoor living skills
- And more!
Our Centennial Family Camp is designed to give participants the feel of a full week of summer camp, condensed into just a couple of days. To do that, we include some of our favorite camp traditions, including:
- PJ Breakfast: On Sunday morning, don’t bother getting dressed! Come to breakfast in your PJs (wear pink PJs if you have them!) and join us for the Pink Pajama song and parade around the dining hall.
- Picnic Dinner: Sunday evening will feature a Camp Sealth favorite – Picnic Dinner! Enjoy your tasty grill-out inspired meal outdoors.
- Celebration Campfire: What would camp be without a campfire? Wrap up the weekend on Sunday night with a Celebration Campfire with skits and songs led by the Camp Sealth staff!
Dates & Times
Centennial Family Camp is September 4-6, 2021. Check-in begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, and check-out is by 1:00 pm on Monday.
Choose Your Own Cabin!
Special for this family camp, choose your favorite cabin for the weekend, an area of camp you’d like to stay in, or leave it up to us! All housing will be preassigned before the event and cabins are reserved as a flat rate.
Cabins can accommodate 8 people. Some areas in camp have adjoining cabins that would allow for friends to stay nearby, or split the cost of a cabin and share with friends! You must both register, pay a deposit, and request each other for shared accommodations. We will then split the cost between your accounts, unless you give us different instructions. All participants must be registered.
There are also a limited number of rooms available for groups of 2-3 at a reduced rate.
Cabins are camp-style with basic utilities, and bathrooms are located nearby in separate buildings. Some accommodations are available for those who need it, including ADA accessible cabins and in-room bathrooms. Please reach out to us with any questions!
All meals are provided during the weekend, and snacks, coffee and tea are also available. Most special diets can be accommodated.
Cost & Registration
To make Family Camp accessible to as many families as possible, we offer flexible registration options, including:
- $300 cabin rate for 2-3 participants (limited availability)
- $600 cabin rate for up to 8 participants
- Children up to age 2 are free
In addition to these pricing options, we also offer financial aid for eligible families.