Summer Camp – For Adults!
Spend the weekend at Camp Sealth taking part in a variety of our very best activities including trail rides, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, arts and crafts, nature hikes, archery, campfires, and much, much more, all while making a difference in the lives of our youth!
The CampOut is a fundraiser for Camp Fire scholarships, or “Camperships”. Event proceeds, merchandise sales and donations from The CampOut will directly benefit our local youth who normally couldn’t afford to experience the magic of Camp Fire programs or camps on their own. Help us raise these much needed Campership dollars by attending, or consider making a special donation to our Campership fund here!
The CampOut is packed with exciting activities for you to choose from! You can choose to make your weekend as action-filled or relaxing as you like. Upon arrival and throughout the weekend you will be able to sign up for fun activities at your own pace.
- Waterfront – Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Canoes, Swimming & More!
- Sand Volleyball
- Pick-Up Games of Soccer, Frisbee, Kickball, and More
- Specialty Arts & Crafts Projects
- Polar Bears & Road Runners
- Trail Hikes & Runs
- Outdoor Living Skills like Fire Building
Last Year’s Pre-Registered Specialty Activities
*Stay tuned for updates for our 2019 activities which will be posted in the spring! Those who register before these activities are posted, will be notified and have first dibs when they become available, so register early!
Some of our most popular activities have limited capacities and are available through pre-registration when you sign up for The CampOut. Make sure to lock in your spot and register early to sign up! New this year, you may only choose 1 specialty activity when registering, so register early to get your first choice!
- Horseback Trail Rides – take a ride through the Camp Sealth property with some of our beautiful horses!
- Vashon Beverage Tours – head into Vashon town to explore the local wine, cider and distilleries on island. We will provide the transportation, but all tastings and purchases are on your own.
- Batik – Try your hand at batik fabric dying, a process using soft wax and fabric dye to create beautiful colors and patterns. Each participant will be provided with a large fabric scarf to dye, and you may bring your own item.
- Paddle to the Big Rock – The “Big Rock”, marking our southern property line on the beach, is about a 1.5 mile paddle from our docks. Join us for a 3 mile round trip paddle along the shores of Camp Sealth on paddle board, canoe, or kayak.
All meals will be fully catered. Most common food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated including dairy-free, wheat free, vegetarian and vegan diets. Nearly all diet can be accommodated; however, those guests with extreme allergies or a Kosher diet may need to bring food to supplement.
A full-service coffee, tea, and hot chocolate bar will be available to keep you energized throughout your stay along with special snacks and treats throughout the weekend!
Camp Sealth has cabins and rooms that can accommodate private rooms for groups as small as two and as large as ten. If you are bringing more than ten people, we can help to arrange adjoining cabins or nearby spaces so your group can enjoy the time together! All cabins are enclosed with windows or screens and have electricity. You will have a choice between a heated or open-air space. In most cases, bathrooms and shower houses are located in a separate building, adjacent to each unit.
Housing will be assigned upon arrival. However, if you have any special housing needs that will make your stay more enjoyable please reach out and let us know how we can best accommodate you or indicate your needs when registering.
Volunteer at The CampOut
Spend a part of your weekend helping out to for a partial or full discount on your registration fees depending on how much you’d like to volunteer! Tasks may include administrative support, helping at a workshop, leading a workshop, leading camp activities, and more. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering, email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Hope to See You There!
Questions? Contact Rebecca Bobko at email@example.com or (206) 826-8934.