Find your voice and become a leader in your community!
Join Camp Fire throughout the year for opportunities to learn and practice leadership skills, earn community service hours for school requirements, attend retreats, conferences, trips, and more!
Our Teen Programs
Programs are open to all teens – no prior participation in Camp Fire programs is required!
Earn Community Service Hours
Several of our Teen Leadership programs have an opportunity for teens to earn community service hours to complete any high school requirements in the Seattle area and beyond. Our programs include:
- Teens in Action, meeting monthly to build leadership skills and earn service hours
- Earn a WoHeLo Award, our highest teen achievement in Camp Fire
- Teen Service Days on school holiday closure days
- Spring Break Service Trips in April
- Summer Leadership Opportunities at Camp Sealth and our Camp Fire Day Camps
Build Leadership Skills
All of our teen leadership programs work to empower teens to become leaders in their community today while preparing them for wherever their future will take them. Some of our teen programs offer advanced leadership skill building opportunities and are great for both individuals as well as other clubs, teams, or groups.
Please contact Rebecca Bobko, Director of Community Programs, at (206) 826-8934 or email@example.com with questions.