Hello Camp Fire Teens, Leaders, Parents, Advisors, or Supporters!
Please find on this page links to PDF files for our new Wohelo Award materials, including documentation forms. To get started, please submit your Wohelo Award Intent Form. Camp Fire staff will review your form and reach out with next steps and your assigned advisor. If you have any questions about how to proceed, please email Rebecca Bobko, Director of Community Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wohelo Award Curriculum
The Complete Wohelo Guide will provide overview information about the award and the various components. The Activity Appendix will provide various workshops or activities to incorporate into a group meeting or to do on your own. Please review the Wohelo Guide to get started, and remember that in keeping with our organizational philosophy of youth choice and voice, the teen seeking to earn the Wohelo Award should take a significant role in planning which activities will be used to complete the requirements.
- Wohelo Award Intent Form
- To be completed prior to beginning to initiate support from Camp Fire staff.
- Wohelo Tracker
- This form is used to track your progress in each Reflection section, as well as to track your progress on your Advocacy projects.
- Wohelo Activity Review Form
- Use this form to document each activity you complete throughout your Reflection process.
- Wohelo Section Review Form
- Complete this form after you have finished an entire Reflection section.