The individual in this position will work on a part time basis in our West Seattle office, providing administrative support to the marketing and development department. The Program Assistant’s tasks will be varied including assisting with tasks pertaining to our Leadership Breakfast fundraiser, assisting with marketing including social media, writing blog articles and helping with other duties as assigned.
- Experience with or desire to learn about event-planning and fundraising
- Experience with or desire to learn about various social media and online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WordPress, and YouTube
- Experience with or desire to learn about blog writing
- Design, photography, or video editing experience is helpful but not required
- Degree or some college education in Business, Marketing, Design, Non-Profit Administration, or related field preferred
- Must pass a background check
How to Apply
Forward cover letter and resume to Danaa@campfireseattle.org.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2016