Payments on program fees can be made with a credit card through your online account or you may send a check to:
Camp Fire Central Puget Sound
2414 SW Andover St. Ste D105
Seattle, WA 98106
Most programs require either full payment at time of registration, or setting up a payment plan. Payment plans can be set up automatically in your UltraCamp Account and will break payments into monthly increments through the program’s payment deadline. If you are unable to pay by the due date for your program, please contact our office to discuss options.
Payment methods include credit or debit cards (MasterCard, Visa, and American Express) or ACH (electronic transfer directly from your bank). Note that UltraCamp will charge a 2% service fee for using a credit card. Debit cards and ACH do not incur fees. We strongly encourage paying via ACH if you are able to do so, as this method significantly reduces the amount of processing fees that Camp Fire pays.
Changing Your Registration
You may change to a different program or session at any time for no fee, except for the difference in program cost. Changes are subject to program or session availability. Contact the Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- If Camp Fire must cancel a program due to low enrollment or for any other reason, a refund will be issued if we cannot place your child in an alternative program.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you may be able to do so online, depending on the dates of your program. Otherwise you must submit a written cancellation notice to the Registration Office. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Payments are always transferable to a sibling or another Camp Fire program within the same calendar year.
- In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund (less the deposit) will be given if we cannot move the child into another program. Written notification from the family and physician are required.
- If your child leaves camp early due to illness or injury, the camp tuition may be refunded at a pro-rated rate or the child may be able to attend a later session. If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to schedule conflicts, homesickness, behavior problems, or for any other reason, there will be no refund or pro-rated fees. Transportation for late arrivals and early pick-ups is entirely the parents’ responsibility.
- There is a $25 charge for checks not honored by your bank.
Camp Sealth Policies
- A non-refundable deposit per reservation is due at the time of registration. The deposit amount is $100 (overnight camp), $50 (Camp Sealth day camp), or $30 (if applying for financial assistance).
- There are three ways to pay the remaining balance: 1) Pay in full at time of registration), 2) Set up a monthly payment plan, or 3) Apply for financial assistance.
- Monthly payment plans are required unless you pay in full or apply for financial assistance. These can be set up automatically in your UltraCamp Account and will break payments into monthly increments through May 1.
- All final payments are due May 1.
- If applying for financial assistance, only the deposit is required at time of registration. See the Financial Assistance page for more information on eligibility and the application process.
- You may cancel your reservation up to May 1 and receive a refund (less the deposit). Written notification of cancellation is required. After May 1, no refunds will be given, except in the case of a medical cancellation (doctor’s note required). If a medical cancellation is necessary, a full refund (less the deposit) will be given, or fees may be transferred to another session/program or family member within the same calendar year.
Day Camp Policies
- A deposit and either payment in full or a payment plan is required at time of registration. Standard day Camp deposit is $50. The deposit may vary by session type. Deposits are non-refundable. The final payment deadline is May 1. After May 1, reservations may be made by paying in full.
- You may cancel your reservation up to May 1 and receive a refund (less the deposit). After May 1, no refunds will be given, except in the case of a medical cancellation (doctor’s note required). If a medical cancellation is necessary, a full refund (less the deposit) will be given, or fees may be transferred to another session/program or family member within the same calendar year.
- Financial assistance applicants and/or recipients may be exempt from some of these policies. To apply for financial assistance, a $30 deposit is required. More on financial assistance here