- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day Dash
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Camp Fire Central Puget Sound is a proud beneficiary of the St. Patrick’s Day Dash 5k taking place on Sunday, March 17th from 8:00am-1:00pm.
Come celebrate the arrival of spring and the Irish in us all with a run, walk, jog or crawl! The St. Patrick’s Day Dash is an event for the whole family, with something for everyone. The 5k attracts generations of participants, while the Leprechaun Lap is a popular feature for kids 10 and under to get the full Dash experience with their own 1k around the Seattle Center!
• 8:00am – Leprechaun Lap; one kilometer dash for children 10 and under, and Leprechaun Lair fun in the Seattle Children’s Museum
• 8:30-9:00am – Four 5K wave starts, (run, jog, walk, crawl)
• 10:00am-6:00pm – Irish Festival in the Armory
• 10:15am – Awards Ceremony and Costume Contest at the Post Dash Bash Main stage
• 9:00am – 1:00pm – Post Dash Bash sponsor booths, giveaways and beer garden.
Want to join the Camp Fire running team? Contact Kristen Cook, Marketing and Development Director at email@example.com or (206) 826-8931.
Want to Volunteer?
Contact Kristen Cook, Marketing and Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.