Transform lives with your gift to Camp Fire
Your Support Provides:
- Financial Aid for Families in Need
- Increased Access to Programs for People of Color through our Equity Action Fund
- High-Quality Camps & Programs
- Protection & Preservation of Camp Sealth’s Facilities
- …So Much More!
Join Our Monthly Giving Club
- Spread the impact of your meaningful gift over the course of the year and join our monthly giving club.
- Provide a consistent source of support to ensure programs like our Camperships and Equity Action Funds continue to run uninterrupted.
- Show your dedication to improving the life of Camp Fire kids for months and years to come.
- Quarterly, semi-annually, or annual billing options are also available.
Other Ways to Give
2414 SW Andover Street, Suite D-105
Seattle WA 98106
Double your impact! Just send your company’s matching gift form along with your contribution.
Giving to Camp Fire is easy and convenient when you take advantage of your company’s workplace giving program.
We will gratefully accept used items in good condition. Here are some of the items we are especially in need of:
- Paddle Boards/Paddles
- Horses & Riding boots
- Sail Boats
- Pick Up Trucks or ATV’s
- You can also purchase items from our Amazon Wish List!
Honor someone you love. Make a memorial or tribute gift to remember a loved one who’s passed away or to honor a friend or relative on a special occasion. Just include their name and address in the comments section on our gift form, and we’ll send an acknowledgment.
Your gift of securities will entitle you to a federal income tax charitable deduction when you itemize your tax returns. Please contact us for more information on donating stocks to Camp Fire.
Include Camp Fire Central Puget Sound in your will and have a huge impact on the lives of youth for generations to come. We will work with you to easily facilitate the process. Learn more about Legacy Giving
Become a Corporate Partner
Support Camp Fire youth while reaching your company’s community involvement goals! Sponsorship benefits can include premium seating at events, recognition in media print ads & materials as well as on our website, e-newsletter, and social media channels.
Contact Kristen Cook, Director of Donor Relations at email@example.com.
Thank you for making a difference for Camp Fire youth!