Dates & Registration
- Session 2 Bullseye!, July 8 – July 13, Grade: 5-6, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 2 Bullseye!
- Session 3 Bullseye!, July 15 – July 20, Grade: 7-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 3 Bullseye!
- Session 6 Bullseye!, August 5 – August 10, Grade: 7-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 6 Bullseye!
- Session 7 Bullseye!, August 12 – August 17, Grade: 6-7, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 7 Bullseye!
Bullseye! is all about archery, of course. Campers will spend about 2 hours each day at the archery range, reviewing basic skills and working with a trained instructor to improve technique. The instructor will help kids work towards earning the three progression patches. Bullseye! campers will also get a chance to learn more about archery as a sport and archery equipment, as well as try some fun & different approaches to archery.
What to Expect
In addition to shooting, Bullseye! campers will get to do one or more of these special archery activities:
- Tic Tac Toe
- Balloon or candy shoot
- Make-your-own target
- Nocturnal archery
- Fletch your own arrow
- Make a quiver or finger tab
- Learn to use a sight
- Shoot with a recurve and compound bow
What To Bring
Bullseye! campers do not need any special gear besides the regular Camp Sealth packing list. Campers may bring their own bow, but we request that parents contact camp ahead of time to let us know. Staff will check it for safety prior to use. Please leave arrows at home.
Target sports have inherent risks. We follow all safety guidelines from USA Archery and the American Camp Association. Activity instructors have USA Archery certification and are experienced archers.