Dates & Registration
- Session 1 Classic Camp, June 30 – July 3, Grade: 1-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 1 Classic Camp
- Session 2 Classic Camp, July 5 – July 10, Grade: 2-10, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 2 Classic Camp
- Session 3 Classic Camp, July 12 – July 17, Grade: 2-10, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 3 Classic Camp
- Session 4.5 Classic Camp, July 19 – July 31, Grade: 8-12, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 4.5 Classic Camp
- Session 4 Classic Camp, July 19 – July 24, Grade: 2-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 4 Classic Camp
- Session 5 Classic Camp, July 26 – July 31, Grade: 2-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 5 Classic Camp
- Session 6 Classic Camp, August 4 – August 7, Grade: 1-8, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 6 Classic Camp
- Session 7 Classic Camp, August 9 – August 14, Grade: 2-10, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 7 Classic Camp
- Session 8 Classic Camp, August 16 – August 21, Grade: 2-10, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 8 Classic Camp
- Session 9 Classic Camp, August 23 – August 28, Grade: 2-10, Camp Sealth, Register Now for Session 9 Classic Camp
In Classic Camp, your experience at camp is all about what YOU want to do. Try out all of the activities that camp has to offer. Kids are involved in planning their experience as soon as they arrive at camp.
In Fireflies, you’ll get a chance to explore the wonders of nature – play on the beach, build sand castles, skip rocks and go fishing, swimming or paddling around at the waterfront. Take a hike to Uncle Wigglebottom’s cabin, go bouldering, play games, make a craft project, and sleep out under the stars.
On “The Hill”, camp is about making new friends and trying new things! Activities expand for older campers – try archery, canoeing or team-building activities and learn to cook over a fire or camping stove. During full week sessions, everyone goes on an overnight camp-out in the woods.
In Village, you’ll get the chance to help plan your week at camp and advance your skills in the activities you already love. Work on earning progression emblems in archery, outdoor skills, arts & crafts, and waterfront. Try out new activities like funyaking and paddleboarding, work on teambuilding skills at the challenge course, go on a primitive camp-out, or earn the “Service to Sealth” emblem.
Horizon is the unit for our oldest campers, and it will be an experience you’ll never forget. Teens in Horizon gain opportunities for leadership, like buddying up to lead an activity with a younger group of kids or helping lead All-Camp activities. Do all the camp activities you love and push yourself to try something new. Spend evenings connecting with your cabinmates through values sessions around a campfire.