Dates & Rates
- Vashon Day Camp Session 1July 1 – July 5 Camp Sealth$450
- Vashon Day Camp Session 2July 8 – July 12 Camp Sealth$450
- Vashon Day Camp Session 3 (Mini Week)July 17 – July 19 Camp Sealth$270
- Vashon Day Camp Session 4July 22 – July 26 Camp Sealth$450
- Vashon Day Camp Session 5July 29 – August 2 Camp Sealth$450
- Vashon Day Camp Session 6 (Mini Week)August 7 – August 9 Camp Sealth$270
- Vashon Day Camp Session 7August 12 – August 16 Camp Sealth$450
- Vashon Day Camp Session 8August 19 – August 23 Camp Sealth$450
Located on Vashon Island, Washington, Camp Sealth Day Camp offers several weeks of day camp programs. Each week, activities include traditional camp pastimes like arts & crafts, hikes, fishing, swimming, boating and more. There are also specialized activities that revolve around the week’s theme! Day Camp is open to youth entering grades K through 6 in the fall of the year you will be attending camp.
Camp runs Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Optional extended care until 5:30 is available. Campers have the option to sign up for a full week (5 days) or short week (3 days). If you select the 3-day option, you can choose which three days of the session your child will attend. Every standard session includes an optional overnight campout, usually on Thursday nights.
This year, Sealth is also offering 3-day options during our Mini Sessions. These mini weeks will run during sessions 3 & 6. These weeks start at $270. There will be no overnight campout option for these two sessions.
Camp Sealth Day Camp includes all the typical camp activities offered for Camp Sealth overnight camp: bouldering wall, arts & crafts, outdoor living skills, nature, sports & field play, fishing, swimming, rowing, team building games, and more. For grades 4 and older, canoeing and archery are also available.
Location & Transportation
Camp Sealth is a 400-acre property with over a mile of waterfront located on the southwest shore of Vashon Island, about 2.5 miles north of the Tahlequah ferry terminal. We are not able to offer pick-up and drop-off. Transportation* is entirely the parents’ responsibility.
*Please note: Due to the travel time and ferries required to get to Vashon Island, we do not recommend registering for this camp unless you live on the island or are visiting for the week.