There is a need for many different skill sets at Day Camp! Adults can volunteer at any of our Day Camp sites except for Camp Sealth as counselors, activity specialists, equipment managers or health care managers. Full-time (5 full days) adult volunteers get a 50% discount on day camp registration for their own campers. Children of full-time adult volunteers will automatically be taken off the wait list!
Adult volunteer positions include but are not limited to:
- Camp Site Director
- Assistant Camp Director
- Health Care Provider
- Program Staff
- Activity Specialist
All volunteers – DCA, Head Counselor, Adult Volunteers – are required to attend two mandatory training sessions (offsite and onsite) prior to camp.
Off Site Training (virtual):
- All locations – TBD (virtual webinar)
- Make up Off Site Training: Click Here – Virtual Offsite Training
On Site Training dates are:
- Carkeek – Saturday, July 9, 9am-5pm
- Blyth – Saturday, July 23, 9am-5pm
- Hans Jensen – Sunday, July 17, 9am-5pm
- Golden Gardens – Saturday, August 20, 9am-5pm
Day Camp Training Dates are posted to our calendar as they are made available.
Contact Sammie Hagen, Day Camp Director, at (206) 826-8941 or firstname.lastname@example.org