Dates & Registration
- Session 1 Camp Sealth Day Camp, June 29 – July 3, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
- Session 2 Camp Sealth Day Camp, July 6 – July 10, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
- Session 3 Camp Sealth Day Camp, July 13 – July 17, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
- Session 4 Camp Sealth Day Camp, July 20 – July 24, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
- Session 6 Camp Sealth Day Camp, August 3 – August 7, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
- Session 7 Camp Sealth Day Camp, August 10 – August 14, Grade: K-6, Camp Sealth
Located on Vashon Island, Washington, Camp Sealth Day Camp offers six weeks of themed day camp programs. Each week, activities include traditional camp activities like arts & crafts, hikes, fishing, swimming, boating and more, plus activities that revolve around the week’s theme. Day Camp is open to boys and girls entering grades K through 6 in the fall.
Camp runs Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Optional extended care until 5:30 is available. Campers have the option to sign up for a full week (5 days) or short week (3 days). If you select the 3-day option, you can choose which three days your child will attend. Every session includes an optional overnight campout, usually on Thursday nights.
Location & Transportation
Camp Sealth is a 400-acre property with over a mile of waterfront located on the southwest shore of Vashon Island, about 2.5 miles north of the Tahlequah ferry terminal. We are not able to offer pick-up and drop-off, so transportation is entirely the parents’ responsibility.
*Please note: Due to the travel time and ferries required to get to Vashon Island, we do not recommend registering for this camp unless you live on the island or are visiting for the week.