- Session 4/5 Color Wars with Village and Horizon
- Our new bouldering wall
- Renewed Tripping Program included two successful trips: Backpacking the Peninsula and Cascades in Action
- 81 campers with diabetes and 25 campers with gluten intolerance
- 30 campers from Taiwan
- An outstanding musical performance during Session 3 by the Camp Sealth Musical cabin group
- Six sessions of windsurfing, sailing, canoeing and kayaking in Kiwanis
- 25 high school interns, 2 Riding-Staff-In-Training and 19 Counselors-in-Training
A huge thank-you goes out to the camp staff who gave up their summer to make camp possible for all of our kids. The staff, who have been here since mid-June, gone through 10+ days of training and worked hard all summer long, are an incredible group of young adults dedicated to making a difference in kids’ lives.
Thank you also to our partners and collaborators, volunteers and Camp Sealth supporters. We truly could not have camp without all of you!
Here’s to another 100 years of Camp Fire USA, and many more years of summers at Camp Sealth!