Alright, admit it, who’s already daydreaming about summer?
Well it’s okay… because Camp Sealth registration is now open!
In Classic Camp, your experience at camp is all about what YOU want to do. Try out all of the activities that camp has to offer!
Don’t have any plans for 4th of July? No worries! Come join us on the 4th of July weekend at Session 1 of Classic Camp for a weekend of fun at a discounted price.
Check out These New Programs!
- Junior Lifeguard is an aquatics specialty camp designed for younger teens interested in learning life guarding skills and preparation for passing a life guarding course. This program includes instruction in skills such as open water rescue, back boarding, paddle-boarding and more.
- Rainier Rangers (Adventure Trip) is perfect for more experienced backpackers who want to take it to the next level. Campers will take a trek to Indian Bar camp for some outstanding views of Mount Rainier, wildflower meadows and the Ohanapecosh River.
- Construction Camp is an exciting opportunity for teens interest in working with their hands and who want to help create something for camp that will last decades! Campers will work half days with skilled maintenance technicians to build or renovate a structure at camp. They will gain valuable work skills, create a close bond with teammates and be proud of their hard work. When they are not constructing, campers will have the chance to participate in classic camp activities too. By taking part in Construction Camp, campers will learn the basics of framing and construction while earning volunteer service hours.
Kiwanis Camp is Expanding!
Last year we started a new partnership with the Quartermaster Yacht Club (QYC) and we are happy to announce that they are helping us expand session 3.5 of Kiwanis Camp this summer! Session 3.5 campers will now enjoy 2 weeks of camp and 3 days of sailing with the QYC.
Adventure Camps are a great way to experience all the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
- Nocturnal is perfect for all of the night owls out there. Come learn about the nighttime world and explore camp while everyone else is sleeping. Much of the nighttime hours will be spent taking night hikes, learning about night photography, having cookout challenges, singing around the camp fire, midnight paddle boarding and more!
- Adventurers has a little bit of everything for your adventurer. This camp is ideal for those who love the Classic Camp experience, but also want to try something new! This camp is based out of Camp Sealth with a one-night overnight trip. Campers will go on a field trip to a climbing wall, take on the Camp Sealth challenge course, go on a trail ride and even take a canoe trip. In between adventures, campers will enjoy some classic camp activities.
- Cascades in Action is for those who love the outdoors and want to challenge themselves a little. Campers will spend their week hiking and camping, learning outdoor skills and rafting among the peaks and whitewater of the North Cascades!
- Barclay Lake Backpacking is a great trip to take for those who want to learn about backpacking! This trip will take you to the central Cascades for an easygoing jaunt into back country. Campers will learn about outdoor living skills and bask in the beauty of an alpine lake during their two night excursion. They will then return Camp Sealth and have time to enjoy some classic camp favorites.
- will take adventurers to the next level. Campers will venture to eastern Washington and spend their nights camping by a lake and their days trying out white water rafting, hiking, rock climbing, trail riding and more!
- Volcano Venture is a 3 night camping trip near Mount St Helens. Campers will take day trips to visit the Ape Caves and other sites around the area, do some hiking, learn about the natural history of the area and visit a 125 foot suspension bridge!
- Rainier Rangers is for more experienced backpackers who want to take their skills to the next level! Campers will take a trek to Indian Bar camp for some outstanding views of Mount Rainier, wildflower meadows and the Ohanapecosh River.
Camp Sealth’s horse program emphasizes fun, safety and adding new challenges as riders are ready. No matter the riding level, we have a camp for you!
- Lil’ Buckaroos is an intro to horse riding for kids who aren’t yet ready for a whole week of Horse Camp. Kids will get comfortable around horses while getting the chance to groom and feed them, interact with them from the ground, spend a little time learning basics in the arena, then wrapping up the week with a trail ride! In addition, Lil’ Buckaroos will get the opportunity to participate in Classic Camp activities that are open to their age group.
- Other levels of Horse Camp include: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
We Build Teen Leaders!
Be sure and check out our exceptional summer teen leadership programs!
See You This Summer!
Stay caught up on all things Camp Fire by joining our e-newsletter!
Contact Brit Pauser, Member Services Manager, at (206) 826-8937 or email@example.com.