Help Us Design New Patches!
Do you have artistic skills that you’d like to show off? Want to create something that might be part of Camp Sealth for years to come? Then we need your help!
Camp Sealth is creating new designs for the patches (or emblems) that campers earn while attending camp, and we need new ideas! Your designs can be hand-drawn, painted, or digitally created, and you can submit as many designs as you want. Designs may be simple or complex; you can use one color or many – there are no limits!
The deadline for submitting has been extended to January 7th!
If your design is chosen, you’ll get a $25 gift certificate to spend at the camp store next summer (and one of your finished patches, of course!).
- Horseback riding
- Arts & crafts
- Waterfront (including specific activities we offer – fishing, swimming, rowing, canoeing, funyaking, paddleboarding, and sailing
- Outdoor Living Skills (such as hiking, camping, firebuilding, and outdoor cooking)
- Nature (specific activities include marine studies, forestry, wetlands, astronomy, and gardening/sustainability)
- Polar Bears and Road Runners
- “Service to Sealth” (for completing service projects to benefit camp)
Submit Your Patch Design!
Designs can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail using the address below.
Mail designs to:
Camp Sealth Patch Designs
P.O. Box 13599
Burton, WA 98013
Note: By submitting your artwork, you give Camp Sealth permission to use it. Designs may be altered, adapted, or combined with other designs.