New to Camp Fire?
Camp Fire programs are available for youth of all ages and their families throughout the year. Our School Year Programs focus on providing youth with meaningful learning experiences serving our mission and program outcomes.
We would love to see photos of what you create! Tag us on social media or email Alina at alinaB@campfireseattle.org!
- White Snow & Bright Colors
- My Holiday Traditions
- Spider Web Tic-Tac-Toe
- Fall Color Gradient
- Leaf Garland with Leaf Anatomy
- Leaf Scratch Art
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow
- Desserts with Outdoor (or Indoor) Cooking
- Symmetry in Nature
- Make your Own Game of Pick-Up Sticks
- Chalk Print
- Balloon Rocket Challenge
- Preparing for an Outdoor Trip
- Homemade Sundial
- Woven Paper Art
- Make a Musical Shaker
- Learn How to Make a Water Clock
- Water Condensation Experiment
- Print Making with TP TUBES
- Photography Challenges
- ABC Clean-Up
- Mancala Board
- Cloud in a Jar
- Exploring Melting With Color
- Discover Geology
- Turn a T-Shirt into a No-Sew Grocery Bag
- Backyard Birding & Bird Art
- Engineering Olympics
- Strawberry DNA
- Backyard Ecosystem Service with Bingo
- Map Making and Scaling
- Natural Dyeing Lesson
- Sprouting a Potato
- Water Density Experiment
- Toilet Paper Tube and Tin Can Crafts
- Ice Cream in a Bag
- Leave No Trace Nature Journal
- Parachute Drop
- Homemade Chalk
- Engineering Nature
- Art Ideas with Paper!
At-Home Service Projects
Check out Camp Fire’s list of suggested service ideas you can do at home or online.
Curriculum and Activity Playlist
See our old staff teach us make your own DIY compass at home!
See our old staff member teach us about water properties and density!
Archived Videos on YouTube
Check out videos from pas weeks on our Curriculum Playlist on Youtube!
Give Today & Support a Resilient Camp Fire!
We need your support now to provide the safe and inclusive spaces that youth will need more than ever to reconnect and heal with one another, their friends, and the greater community.