- Welcome Home Wrangler, An Alumni Sponsored Homecoming Event & Fundraiser: May 21, 2023 from 11am – 3pm @ Camp Sealth. An alumni sponsored homecoming event & fundraiser – enjoy a hoe-down style event, visit with the horses, have a cookout lunch, and learn about the bright future for our Wrangler unit & horse programs. Learn more.
- S’more Diversity Family Camp: Our second annual BIPOC family camp, May 6-7 at Camp Sealth. More details here.
- Alumni Day: June 25, 2023 at Camp Sealth. Come out to camp for a day during to show some love for the 2023 summer staff and pitch in with a few last-minute projects before the campers arrive! More details here.
About Our Alumni
Camp Sealth and Camp Fire alumni are an incredible group of people, spanning generations back to the 1920s. Whether you spent your summers at Camp Sealth, attended one of our many day camps, grew up in a Camp Fire group, or earned your WoHeLo Award, you are a part of the Camp Fire family. Former campers, staff members, parents, board members, volunteers, group leaders, camp counselors, donors, sponsors, or fans – you belong here! Thank you for being a part of Camp Fire’s incredible history.
We invite all alumni of Camp Fire and Camp Sealth to stay involved, and we offer many different ways to engage with our current programs.
We want to stay in touch with you and learn more about your history with Camp Fire and Camp Sealth. Sign-up below with your information to get special updates about our alumni events, activities, and news!
Attend an Event
In addition to summer camp, we host several events throughout the year geared toward adults and families. Check out this list below or see our entire selection of adult and family-friendly events.
- The Campout: An alumni-oriented retreat for ages 21+ with all of the best activities and traditions you remember.
- Spring Escape: An adult retreat for ages 18+ with a focus on crafts and other special interests.
- You & Me Camp: A retreat focused on kids to spend time with one trusted adult in their life.
- Special Family Camp: A family camp for kids with disabilities and neurodivergence.
Many of our programs just wouldn’t be possible without the incredible support of our volunteers. We offer lots of ways to volunteer, whether it’s just for a day, a week, or on a regular/ongoing basis. Register on our website, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in helping out with any of the following.
Be a Leader
If you’re looking for a way to be involved on a deeper level, we’re always looking for people interested in joining the board or a committee that focuses on specific issues or events. It is not necessary to live locally to participate in most of these efforts! Reach out at email@example.com if you are interested in any of the following.
- Alumni Committee: The Alumni Committee will work on a yearly calendar of events, host alumni socials, write newsletter content, and help out with alumni-focused efforts throughout the year. Next meeting is January 17, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time (via Zoom).
- Equity Action Fund Advisory Group: If you identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color) and want to support our efforts towards diversity, equity, and inclusion, we’re looking for people to help advise on how we raise and spend money to help get more kids of color to camp.
- Cultural Appropriation: This is an ongoing conversation about how we address camp’s history with practices that are culturally insensitive and move forward with our restorative efforts.
- Board of Directors: Camp Fire’s Board of Directors makes major decisions that impact the long-term sustainability, financial health, and programmatic focus of Camp Sealth and our entire organization. Reach out if you are interested in joining the board.
Connect & Share
Even if you don’t live locally or can’t attend events in-person, there are still tons of ways for alumni to stay involved and help spread the word about Camp Sealth and Camp Fire. Here are just a few of the ways you can help:
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We regularly post updates and pictures from our programs, and share opportunities to volunteer or spend time at camp.
- Boost our social posts: Comments, likes, and shares of our posts also help spread the word about Camp Sealth and Camp Fire!
- Facebook: Join the Camp Sealth Alumni Facebook group to engage with alumns from all generations and reconnect with people you’ve met at camp.
- Newsletter: Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed. We also love to have alumni contribute in sharing our story by writing a newsletter article or blog post.
If you are a Camp Fire or Camp Sealth alum who made a shield hung in Rounds Hall, we have removed the shields from the walls and are in the process of identifying each one and returning them to their owners whenever possible. Whether you want your shield back, or want to return yours to our archives, please complete the form below.
More information about the removal of the shields can be found here.
Donations of any amount are critical to the work we do and are greatly appreciated. Consider a one-time, recurring, or legacy gift to help keep the camp magic alive for hundreds of kids each year.
Spend the weekend on the shores of Camp Sealth, reconnecting with the magic of camp and your fellow alumni.
Camper and staff alums are invited to join us Sunday, June 26 (during staff training) to help us finish prepping for the summer and provide a little pick-me-up for this year’s summer staff.
Fall Family Camp
Get the whole family excited about camp – Fall Family Camp includes favorite camp activities plus some fall-themed fun!
Camp Sealth Service Day
Spend the day at camp and help us get things spruced up and ready for our busy season. Projects available for all ages and abilities.
Adopt a Staff
The Camp Sealth summer staff are an incredible and dedicated group of people who make magic for kids every day. In big and small ways, there are plenty of ways our alumni can show the staff just how much we appreciate them. More info coming soon!
Spend a Week at Camp
If you can spare a week out of your life, we love to have Camp Sealth alumni come back and relive their camp days. Be a specialist, rover, inclusion, health care, or support staff and help make an impact for our summer campers.