Centennial Celebration, October 2, 2021
All are welcome to join us for this all-day celebration featuring special guests and commemorations, camp activities, opportunities to connect with alums and friends of the Camp Fire community and so much more!
Camp Sealth’s Centennial Celebration takes on October 2, 2021. The event hours are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with the main program taking place from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. During the rest of the day, join us for selected camp activities, historical displays, songs workshops, tours of camp, and more. We’ll wrap up the day with a closing campfire, s’mores, and launching dreamboats into the water.
- 11:00 – 7:00 Event Hours: Registration, merchandise sales, historical displays, coffee bar & snacks
- 11:00 – 5:00 Drop-In Activities: Arts & crafts & touch tanks
- 12:00 – 1:00 Guided Tour “Camp Through the Years”
- 12:00 – 1:00 “Singing Sealth” – Songs workshop from the early years: 1920s through 1970s
- Lunches available for purchase (pre-order available soon) – you are also welcome to bring your own lunch
- 1:30 -2:30 Main Program and group photos
- 3:00 – 4:00 Guided Tour “Camp Through the Years”
- 3:00 – 5:00 Record Your Story interviews
- 3:30 – 4:30 “Singing Sealth” – Songs workshop from the 1980s to today
- 4:30 – 5:30 Guided Tour “Camp Through the Years”
- 5:30 – 6:00 Dreamboats workshop & s’mores
- 6:00 – 7:00 Closing campfire & dreamboats launch
Cost & Registration
We want all alumni, families, and friends of Camp Sealth to enjoy the day regardless of cost. There is a suggested donation of $10 per person and we encourage everyone to pre-register.
Boxed lunches are available for purchase (pre-order strongly recommended) for $10. Additional lunches may be available for purchase on event day, but availability may be limited. Participants are also welcome to bring a picnic lunch if preferred. Snacks and drinks will be available throughout the day.
Can’t Attend but Still Want to Celebrate this Incredible Milestone?
Calling All Camp Sealth & Camp Fire Alums
We invite you to connect with us and share your camp story!