At Camp Fire, we want to help ensure your success as a group leader so we have created the 10 steps to help get you started!
- First, read the Camp Fire Leader Guidebook which will most likely answer many of your burning questions about leading a group!
- Complete your adult background check form.
- Schedule and attend a Camp Fire leader training.
- Recruit youth members. Advertising at local community centers, churches and schools are all great ways to add new members!
- Have members register and pay their membership fees.
- Plan and hold your first group meeting. See Leader Guidebook page 16 for specific details.
- Continue recruiting members – you can add members at anytime throughout the year! Keep in mind your group can include boys and/or girls and can have varied ages/grades etc.
- Select an adult from your group to attend your local leader meeting.
- Be sure to stay informed on Camp Fire news and upcoming events!
- Please reach out with any questions or concerns! We want to hear from you!
Contact Rebecca Bobko at (206) 826-8934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.